UL Listed and FM approved Alarm Monitoring
Electronic Security Specialists can monitor your alarm in a variety of ways at our UL List and FM approved Central Station.
- Standard Digital Monitoring for home and business
- Cellular Alarm Signaling as a primary alarm signaling source and or as a back up to your existing land line.
- Internet Alarm Monitoring by using you existing internet service and monitoring over the internet. (to be used as a back-up only)
- UL Listed Fire Alarm Monitoring For those needing UL certificated or FM fire alarms services
Every second counts in an emergency. If an alarm at your property is triggered, a signal is immediately sent to our Monitoring Center, where experienced operators are available around the clock to dispatch authorities to your location quickly.
Our Monitoring Centers meets the highest industry-established quality standards. We also offer back-up cellular or Internet service to ensure continuous monitoring of your security system even if standard telephone service is interrupted. And, our nationally-recognized false alarm protocols let authorities know the need for a response to an alarm is real, so there’s no second-guessing.
Reliable and responsive alarm monitoring in the event of an emergency.
How it works:
- An audible alarm is triggered, alerting occupants and/or intruders of an emergency.
- An event-specific emergency signal is sent to our Monitoring Center, where operators are available 24/7.
- A center operator calls you (or a designated contact) to verify the alarm.
- If the alarm is real, the operator dispatches help immediately and calls your personal emergency contacts.
For more information please contact us. Electronic Security Specialists (901) 366-4505